1953 Ever-Nu moved to its current location in Brooklyn, NY. In 1956 the H.G. Fisher
Co. of Illinois installed at Ever-Nu the first
automatic electrostatic coating system in the northeast, as
a test model.
and Frank were so impressed by the systems performance, that they
purchased it from H.G. Fisher, and thus started a long legacy of
pioneering in the metal finishing industry.
In 1973 the
business was passed on
to John and Frank's sons, Frank Jr. & Rocco, who had active in the business since 1966.
Thirty years later, in 1996,
they were joined by Rocco's son John, who is now the general
Ever-Nu has a long history of gratitude
and appreciation toward our customers who've made it
possible for us to reach this milestone.
We take great pleasure in
knowing that our customer base is not only very large but also very
diversified. We specialize in service to the
display, building, cosmetic, automotive, security,
outdoor furniture, and railing industries.
2003, Ever-Nu completed a two year renovation and installed all new,
state- of- the- art equipment, giving us the capabilities of coating
products 8' high by 15' long automatically. We have 2 fully
automatic systems, plus a custom batch booth and oven. In 2004,
we installed a fully operational batch oven with the capabilities
of curing product up to 16' in length.
at Ever-Nu have always felt that the best way to show customer
QUALITY, SERVICE & DEPENDABILITY.